.: DESCRiPTiON :..
Comprehensive graphic design software
With a fresh look, new must-have tools and major feature enhancements, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 opens up a world of new creative possibilities. We’ve designed several new workspaces that reflect your natural workflow, so that everything is right where you need it, when you need it. Whether you’re creating graphics and layouts, editing photos or designing websites, this complete suite of graphic design software helps you design your way.
NEW! Redesigned, fully customizable interface – We’ve streamlined our tools and settings to reflect your natural workflow, so everything is right where you need it, when you need it. Choose between Lite, Classic or the Default workspace to get started smoothly, then use the new quick customize feature to tailor your toolbox and property bars to suit your needs.
NEW! Advanced workspaces – Several new pre-defined workspaces are available to help keep all the tools specific to your industry organized and easily accessible. Choose between Page Layout, Illustration, or set your workspace to look like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to help ease the transition from Creative Suite.
NEW! Total control over fills and transparency – We’ve created our most powerful fill engine ever, giving you complete control over your fountain, bitmap pattern and vector pattern fills. Create elliptical and rectangular fountain fills, control transparency within the individual colors of a fountain fill, repeat a fountain fill within an object and more.
ENHANCED! Vector and bitmap pattern fills – Now you can search for, preview, apply and transform both vector pattern and bitmap pattern fills using enhanced controls in the Object Properties docker. You can also save fills youâ™ve created as the new FILL format, to use them later or share them with other users.
NEW! Easy font preview and advanced character tools – Find the perfect font for any project. The new Font Playground lets you preview and experiment with different fonts before bringing them into your design. Plus, the revamped Insert Character docker automatically shows you all the characters, symbols and glyphs associated with your font, making them easier than ever to find and insert.
NEW! Special effects and advanced photo editing – Explore all-new special effects, including four new pressure-sensitive Liquid tools—Smear, Attract, Repel and Twirl and new camera effects Bokeh blur, Colorize, Sepia toning and Time Machine to create unique images in Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ X7. RAW file support for over 300 types of cameras gives you even more ways to enrich your images.
NEW! Precise layout and drawing tools – Make sure every element on the page is right where you want it with enhanced layout features. The new Alignment Guides help you position objects quickly, appearing on the fly with suggested alignments to other nearby objects. New Outline Position options let you pick whether an outline is positioned inside the object, outside the object, or an equal combination of both.
NEW! High-resolution and multi-display support – Moving your work across multiple screens doesn’t need to be a headache with new multi-display support. Now you can undock your project, dockers and toolbars and drag them outside the application window. Plus, all of the suite’s applications have been optimized for high DPI displays, so the interface will appear crisp and legible on high-resolution displays.
NEW! QR code generator – Create and add unique QR codes as a mobile marketing tool on your designs. Add text, images and colors to your codes to make them standout, or blend in the options are endless! Built-in validation ensures your QR code is fully functional and can be read on major smartphones and scanning apps.*
NEW! Built-in Content Exchange – Explore the new Content Exchange, an online repository that’s fully integrated with the suite’s applications. Share fountain, bitmap pattern and vector pattern fills with our community of users from right within CorelDRAW. Get inspired, showcase your handiwork and upvote the ones you like best.
NEW! Learning materials and expert tips – Whether you’re a seasoned graphic professional or an aspiring designer, you may want to learn a new trick. We’re here to help with our growing library of dynamic learning materials, including video tutorials, webinars and insights from the experts. Plus, our CorelDRAW Hints offer training videos and tips from right within the application.
ENHANCED! Easy color harmony editing – The enhanced Color Styles docker makes it easier than ever to view, arrange, and edit color styles and harmonies. You can now specify the brightness value, and preserve saturation and hue while adjusting a color. New harmony rules let you snap all colors in a color harmony to a rule-based system, so you can modify those colors while preserving the color harmony.
ENHANCED! Easy, professional website design – Corel® Website Creator™ continues to make website design easy for everyone. With dozens of new templates and SiteStyles, enhanced support for CSS3 and new HTML5 capabilities, you can quickly design, build, and maintain interactive and eye-catching websites without learning how to code.
ENHANCED! Compatibility with the latest file formats – No matter what kind of file format you’re working with, we’ve got you covered. Featuring support for more than 100 file formats, including the latest AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, DOCX and PPT formats, plus extensive RAW file support for over 300 types of cameras.
ENHANCED! Royalty-free, quality content – Keep your designs fresh with more than 10,000 royalty-free clipart and digital images, 1,000 fonts, 350 templates, 800 frames and patterns, and more all included with this graphic design software.
NEW! Exciting mobile apps – Available for free for iOS devices, the new Patterns app creates seamless bitmap patterns from your digital photos. Save your pattern using the new FILL format to use in CorelDRAW, or share your creation via email or Facebook. For Windows 8 users, the new app Designs offers an easy way to find and share the perfect image. Use it to search for images on iStockPhoto, fotolia, Flickr and the galleries on the CorelDRAW.com, then save your favorites for quick reference, reuse and sharing.
Advanced OpenType support – Create beautiful text with advanced OpenType typography features, such as ligatures, ornaments, small caps, swash variants and more. Ideal for cross-platform design work, OpenType offers comprehensive language support, allowing you to customize characters to suit the language you’re working with.
Complex script support – Working with Asian and Middle Eastern languages is easy, thanks to key features in CorelDRAW that ensure proper typesetting. Complex script support acts the same way as OpenType fonts, modifying characters as you type to deliver contextual accuracy.
Document styles – The Object Styles docker simplifies the creation, application and management of styles. Take advantage of Style Sets that make it easier to apply consistent formatting across multiple objects, produce iterative versions, and format whole documents quickly and consistently.
Custom-built Color Harmonies – Easily create a complementary color palette for your design. The Color Harmonies tool combines Color Styles into a Harmony, allowing you to modify colors collectively. It also analyzes colors and hues to deliver complementary color schemes a great way for you to satisfy clients with variety!
Creative vector shaping tools – Add creative effects to your vector artwork. Four shaping tools Smear, Twirl, Attract and Repel let you refine your vector objects by pushing, pulling, smudging, making indents and more.
Page layout tools – Creating complex layouts and designs is easier than ever with enhancements to well-loved page layout tools. Reserve a place for text or graphics with an empty PowerClip frame. Use the Placeholder Text tool to mock up a page layout and get a sense of how the text will look. Plus, easily add page numbers with automatic page numbering.
Native 64-bit and multi-core support – Get your designs ready fast with native 64-bit support and multi-core processing power in this graphic design software. You’ll see results in less time, work without hiccups while running multiple applications, be able to open and edit more large files at once, and process larger files and images faster than ever.
Redesigned color management engine – Control color consistency across different media and create a distinct color palette for each document. The color management engine introduces greater color accuracy, plus support for the latest color profiles from PANTONE. Reduce costly reprints by knowing that your colors are accurate before you print.
Web graphics tools – Develop captivating web content and graphics with CorelDRAW’s collection of web graphics tools. The Pixels mode shows you exactly how your content will display online, and the Export Dialog box lets you compare file formats before export, so you can optimize your settings to achieve the highest file quality.
Easy bitmap-to-vector tracing – Don’t waste precious time converting bitmap images into vectors. Powerful improvements to the built-in Corel® PowerTRACE™ engine provide the best tracing results yet and turn the most demanding bitmap images into high-quality vector objects.
New and enhanced features in version X7 184.108.40.2062
Users with advanced membership CorelDRAW, have access to the following new features.
– Hiding objects: CorelDRAW allows you to hide objects and groups of objects, which facilitates the editing of objects in complex projects and gives you the ability to easily experiment with design.
– Retouch tool “Restoring cloning”: A new tool Corel PHOTO-PAINT “Restoring cloning” allows you to eliminate the defects of the image by applying the texture of the same color as the surrounding area. This tool is particularly useful in removing defects such as stain or scar.
– Prepare images for printing on canvas: New settings window “Prepare and stretch” in Corel PHOTO-PAINT can help you prepare photos for printing on canvas in three simple steps: changing the size of the picture by stretching the image and fine-tune the settings, you can create an excellent composition.
– Change the color of the desktop: The desktop color, the area around the page drawing in CorelDRAW or images in Corel PHOTO-PAINT, you can change to match the color of your documents.
The following enhancements are available to all members of CorelDRAW:
– Improved allocation of nodes: Now adjacent nodes curves can be recovered using the tool “Shape”, hold down Shift.
– Copying curve segments: CorelDRAW allows you to copy and cut segments of curves, and then insert them as objects, which simplifies the task of extracting additional segments and create related figures with similar contours.
– Opening documents in floating windows: By default, documents in Corel PHOTO-PAINT open format tab. Now you have the ability to configure the application so that the documents are opened in floating windows.
– Setting the color of the borders of windows: In Corel CONNECT, you can change the color of the borders of windows.
– In addition to a series of “Ask the experts”: A series of “Expert Tips” is an updated tutorial Anatomy flies for salmon fishing (by Alexis Paulyuchuk). This tutorial describes how to create a pattern of lures; the author shares tips on how to paint and create curves, use the fill and overflow carry objects.
Performance and stability. Improved performance and stability have been made in the following areas (previously released as service packs).
– Zooming in a custom window, adding to the user interface no longer causes a malfunction CorelDRAW.
– Table parameters set in millimeters, are preserved.
– Text files SVG, files created in CGM, in Google Chrome is displayed properly.
– DWG files can be converted to the format of CDR.
– Now, you can open files of PDF, containing CCITT fax compression of images to PDF.
– With the application of the contents of objects PowerClip no longer centered.
– Object linking and embedding (OLE)
– View related objects stored in files exported from CorelDRAW.
– With the instrument layout layout in the preview window you can use the Edit field.
– In the preview window, you can use the controls “Zoom” and “Block”.
– Now you can add text to a table field values equal to zero.
– In the French text after the apostrophe is no longer added space.
– When you convert text to curves with different colors fill all colors are preserved.
– For the fonts installed on your computer, CorelDRAW no longer generates an font substitution.
– Buttons modifiers may be used when working with tools for Bézier creation, and pen segments of straight lines.
– With the product B-spline can press the Esc key to cancel the creation of the curve and pressing Enter – finish creating the curve.
– Cropping tool when applied to bitmap images work properly.
– Option will be activated in the class Document Palette no longer results in an error.
– Saving a project in earlier versions of CorelDRAW no longer results in the transformation of text into curves.
Configuring and workspaces
– You can now drag and drop files CDR, CPT and JPEG files into the application window even after changing settings at startup (Tools> Options) from the Welcome screen to Nothing.
-CorelDRAW® X7 – Vector illustration and page layout
-Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ X7 – Image editing
-Corel® PowerTRACE™ X7 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included in CorelDRAW X7)
-Corel® CONNECT™ – Content finder
-Corel® CAPTURE™ X7 – Screen capture tools
-ConceptShare™ – Online collaboration tool
..: iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES :..
1. Disconnect Internet connection
2. Run app’s setup
3. After installation, Use Keygen for registration
4. Block its IneterNet connection with firewall
5. Thanks To Original Uploader XFORCE